Emergency Food Pantries
(You may only use one food pantry)
*Emergency Food Pantries
The Salvation Army Booth Family Services Food Bank for Families
(616) 459-9468 minimum of 30 days in between each request.
Hours: to or max 25 (first 25 people that show up) (Mon. to Fri.)
Must have used your regular pantry first.
Free Food Program You may only use 1 time per year.
1314 South Division Need referral from shelter, social worker, or church.
(616) 452-1408 Please use your regular pantry first.
500 James S.E. Thursdays
616) 452-4278 May use once every 30 days
Pilgrim Rest Emergency walk-ins
510 Franklin S.E. Held on the 1st Wed. of the month
Grand Rapids, MI 9 to 11 a.m.
· *Days, Times, and Requirements subject to change.
· *Please use your regular food pantry first, before using emergency & other church food pantries.
Emergency Shelter, Food, and Utility Bills:
See S.E.R. (State Emergency Relief) Listing under Food Stamps / D.H.S. 616) 248-1000
United Way's 1st Call for Help- Call 211, Salvation Army – (616)
Return to Food Resources Daily Food Page http://homelessreferral.angelfire.com/dailyfood.htm
Return to Food Resources Main Page http://homelessreferral.angelfire.com/Feeding_Resources.htm
Return to Homepage http://homelessreferral.angelfire.com